Friday, February 20, 2009

Sadistic

I haven't been blogging because I am really lazy. I should really be going to sleep now since I have to wake up extra early 2morrow. But I feel like blogging now because I want to blog at least once before Feb ends.

Feb actually means alot to me, it has its history that only myself and a very few would know. I wouldn't say I am sad when this month arrive but I just think why couldn't we end it in a better way. Oh wells.


Since this month is Feb, I feel like its reminisce time and sadly enough this word "Sadistic" is a word I will never ever forget. I remember asking you what it meant and you answer it to me but for some reason it didn't get through into my head. Few months later I asked you again, and you repeat the meaning to me without saying anything yet. Like a month or so later again I ask you again and this time around you gave me that look like I am retarded. I wasn't playing around when I was asking you what it means because I keep on forgetting them. This is not the end of it, because I forgot it once again. FINALLY I ask you for the last time before it finally gets into my head. You yelled at me and say I better get it right this time, and the way how you say it is funny. and Once again you gave me that retarded look again. After that I for seriously got it in my head and never to ask people what it means again.

This word brought us argument, laughter, and stupidity. We had so much fun back then but what drove us to the way how we are now? Only if this word can bring us together again like the old day, then my life will surely be as light as the leaf. Because you were the only one was actually there for me throughout those 2 years that I have known you since the beginning. Once again I will never ever forget this word because of you. Even though you will never ever have a chance of reading this, I truly thank you for making me who I am today.

2 comments:

recipes said...

i miss you

i have a webcam now=)

kevin said...

i can't believe i forgot what sadistic means, but now i know!