Finally I get to sleep in tomorrow because I got no school! YAY! I was looking forward to hang out tomorrow but you're busy and I guess I have nothing to look forward anymore. Maybe I can do something else alone or I might just hit up the gym or something. Oh well of course I am sad about it but I'm not gonna be a bitch about it either because you just gotta do whatever you gotta do.
Why do you still try to talk to me when you obviously gave up?..... You got me good and I won't turn back this time around. I was surprise you try to talk to me when you were the one who didn't want things to be fixed. So what are you trying to do now?
"When did someone as lazy as I am find something worth protecting in you?"
Sigh I'm sad.
Unwanted.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment