Close my eyes and I'll be falling asleep. After blogging I will watch DIE 2 and then Galileo.
School been alright. I guess of all the class, the only class that I dislike the most is History. I should have thought twice about taking that class. Too much reading and info and I keep on playing with my hair instead of paying attention. It is too hard for me to pay attention when I have no interest in them at all. the only thing that I like about this semester is that I am only going to school for 3 days. Somehow I still feel like it is still summer.
Sometimes I wonder if you deserve all the chance I gave to you. Sometimes you do but most of the time you don't. If anyone I would rather be close to anyone but you.
Sometimes, people just need to learn how to be quiet.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment