I should really be sleeping cuz I start at 8 and have a midterm 2morrow but there is just one thing I have to let out: RAYMOND LAM IS EXTREMELY HOT WHEN HE IS SPEAKING ENGLISH WITH HIS ACCENT.OMG. <3 =P
OMg, this is really random, but i have to tell you.
i was on facebook, putting my pictures up, then i was annie from high school who wrote on someone's wall saying that she loves raymond and jlo. i think i've found your soul mate. Too bad it looks like shes already dating
2 comments:
LOL. why i always thought he spoke english perfectly..
OMg, this is really random, but i have to tell you.
i was on facebook, putting my pictures up, then i was annie from high school who wrote on someone's wall saying that she loves raymond and jlo. i think i've found your soul mate. Too bad it looks like shes already dating
Post a Comment