Saturday, October 17, 2009

RECAP

OCTOBER 16th 2009 <3

The reason why I am saying that day because that day is one of the best this year. English Class was cancel which is a bonus plus for me since I didn't plan on going to school that day. Anyway I woke up late because I got lazy but I manage to get out of the house by 9:45. I was suppose to leave at 9:30 but then I was doing this and that and make sure I didn't leave anything.

So I was heading to SJ I got kind of scared because I was like OH SHIT where do I exit and blah blah blah. AS I got to SJ, it was a little different than SF. But damn oh damn, I was excited to see my friend. Ever since the beginning of the year! So i got lost because I didn't know where his apartment was. So we kept on calling back and forth and Finally met him up.

When I checked back his studio, it was freaking awesome because he had the whole entire place to himself and he has everything. Then we went to eat then chill for a little bit then came back to SF. During the whole car ride, it was fun =D, I feel like 2 years ago.

Simply there is alot more to it but I am not going to share it all, anyway this day is one of the best because I hung out with 2 of my bestie!!!! =D

No comments: