Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dreams

Dreams. Dream can be a gift to everyone. Dream is a "thing" that can let you escape reality. Dream can either make you really happy or really sad or really scared. This is what make it so interesting. Recently I had the best dream of my life yet. I don't know how to describe it but it sure as hell took me away from reality. If I could choose I would live in that dream for the rest of my life. Have you ever have a dream where you don't want to wake up? Well this is the one for me. For a moment, I lost a touch of what reality was. When I woke up, I had a hard time telling if it was real or not. I was about to call Amy and Xiao and tell them that I am on top of my life. Soon enough.....I realize that it was only a dream. It was a nice illusion. Although I couldn't tell if I was in reality for a brief moment, that doesn't mean that I am crazy.

3 comments:

kevin said...

you're not crazy, happens to me all the time

Jimmy said...

i'm sure you heard of "Dreams come true!" =]

amy said...

i miss you..