I am currently at starbucks or as nora would say (singbuck). You get the idea. I am currently stuck on my essays and I really hate my essay because essay are the most retarded ever. I just heard a girl scream but it sounded like she is moaning instead.
Sometimes I feel that memories is really pearl because it looks so nice and memories can be expensive even though you can not buy it with money, Tears are like diamonds because your tears shine like diamonds when the sun shines on it. Memories and Tears goes with one just like Pearl and Diamond. IF only memories can be real again. I always wish that my memories can be real again. I would give up on anything just to live up to my memories. Well not anything but almost anything. IF there is a thing that allow me to go back I would. I won't be greedy but I just want to return to a certain year with a more mature thinking. Would it be too selfish to want the pearls and not diamond? Meaning I only want the memories but not tears. If birthday wish really do come true then I won't be greedy. I only have one wish. Please let my wish come true.
My memories are pearl and my tears are diamond. Goodnight to the world of reality and hello to the world of dreaming.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you ever need tips, help, or a proofreader with any essays. I'm always here to help.
Post a Comment