What is impossible? is there anything that is impossible? Is everything possible? Things seems so far and unreachable especially since the wave is pushing against you. I've been thinking that I might be wasting my time in school. True that a degree is required in order to survive in this world now, however what we learn in school will not be applicable in real world life situation.
Anyway that wasn't the point of this blog entry, that was just a little vent. My main point about defining my dream and figuring out what I really want in life. Well, not really figuring out what I want, but just complete what I wanted ever since I was little. I want to become a wrestler. However being what and who I am might make a little harder. However I will try and fight the impossible and make it possible. Whether it takes me 10-20 years to go on top, or not I will become a what I want, and I hopefully this will stay after I graduate and it won't be too late.
This is what I see when I see myself in the mirror. The next and the first Chinese American world heavy weight champion.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment