Saturday, August 3, 2013
Dai Lo B!
Thanks man!
I really like the headphone you got me. I've been using it ever since yesterday and I am loving it like crazy. It's been a long ass time since I actually got some good headphone! Thanks again!I've been blasting my music through these headphones. I really appreciate these headphone! T
Love your ass Dai Lo B but you still gotta listen to me cuz I am older than you! =D...
So.. much has been going on. I've been re-evaluating how people has been treating me. Some treat me like I am made out of ATM machine, while others treat me like shit...less than a friend. Something just doesn't feel like the same anymore when I am around them. Just like the times when I hang out with Edmund, it doesn't seem as real as it was back in the days. I guess back in the days when he was still in Davis, he would like text me at least but now its just like ..... exactly like those dots. It's just feel so fake for some reason. Whether he is being fake or not, I have no idea but at least thats the feeling I get. I'm not gonna dwell on it anymore or whatever because I already said all I really needed to said on my last post. At least I can tell myself that I tried.
If he doesn't want to be friends that is fine. I rather him just tell me strait up than to be fake.
There are like a couple of more people too but ehh.. they're all the same to me now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment