Friday, July 18, 2014

Stars Shining Brightly Above Me


I am currently sitting at work having nothing to do. So why not reflect on life? My life at least. There hasn't been on going much with my life lately. The only good thing that happened to me is that I finished school so I got that out of the way. What now? No idea.... heck I don't even know what life has in store for me.

The only thing I seem to know is that I am really tired after work -_-' Probably not a good sign. Everything has changed ever since we all started this blog. Most of us finished school, one have baby, one is becoming more.... selfish? and some join us. Although it may seem like all of us get along, our friendship seems to be hanging by a thread. We don't spend as much time as we always did. Even if we all have free time we would rather go hang out with someone else. What a shame. Whose fault is to blame anyway? No one. We just all moved on and starting to have our own little life. :). I don't even know if it's consider a good thing but at least we still hang out for special occasion. What happen to just the casual occasion where we just go dinner? Is it wrong of me to wish that things were what they once were before everything changed?

Always looking for love at all the wrong places! What is wrong with me! But I don't really have time to start a relationship now do I? I don't think so. What I need to do now is to focus on my career.

I feel so lost in life sometimes, when the night comes, I would just gazed blankly at the stars that is shining so bright up above the sky. Thinking about life. What is there to think though. I always tell myself that, all I have to do is to start putting myself into action instead of just thinking and not acting. It is so hard.

 Why do I feel like I always have to always compromise and try to make everyone happy yet no one try to make me happy for once?

No comments: