Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 DAYS

10 MORE DAYS!!!!


Nothing unusual happen today again. I worked and yeah whats not. I met up with amy later on at night and we talkd for a little bit. She told me her days and yeah. It sucks to say this but I'm finally over. and It hurts but I just have to say that I have made up my mind and decide to draw this line between us (not you amy!). =D

Emotions. I was thinking about emotions the other day. Sometimes emotion can take a toll on us. One day your feeling happy and the next you can be sad or mad or different. Emotions are weird. What is emotion exactly? Why do we have emotions? and why do we feel the way we do about a certain person or thing; is this what people call judging? Why do we feel nervous when we are approaching a certain situation? Can emotions be mixed? Sure enough you can feel happy but at the same time can you feel something else? Can you be happy and sad at the same time? All in all, emotions are weird and we can't just explain how we feel.


Currently listening to Velonica - Aqua Timez, its a japanese rockish type of song so none of YOU GUYS are into that so tooooooooo bad! But this song is just that damn good and it just came out like now =D... Japan <3

No comments: