I AM BACK! And I got alot to tell everyone... =D
Lets start out with my own personal issues first. I decided to talk to that person again simply because I don't want to have anymore of stress in my life. I want everything to be simple. Like real simple. You don't have to worry me pig. I for sure know that I am not walking my old path because I no longer believe in what I use to. So believe me piggy =D, you might think that I am giving that person another chance but the truth is I'm giving him a new chance to see that person as nothing more than just a friend. Also I decide to keep the things simply because I don't want to make the situation weird. That is all in my personal life.
NOW LET THE SH*T begins. Recap of the best time of my life ever.
On december 21st at 1:30 A.M. my new life has begun. I never ever thought in my life I can actually meet my long time idol Raymond Lam. He's been my idol ever since 9 years old! Imagine that! He is truly my number 1 idol.
The concert was delayed for 30 mins but I was so happy that it doesnt really matter to me anymore. Right when I went in to the auditorium/stage, I started to smile. I kept on asking myself if this is real or not. I was thinking to myself smiling at the same time saying how this can't be real and its just all a dream. I mean like cmon, I'm gonna meet raymond lam. Am I freaking serious!? Yup, it was real! It was reality that I was gonna meet raymond lam. Hor Ma came out first and I was pretty bum but I knew that either her or Jo Ba is going to come out first. Hor Ma was a bit chubbier than her role in Moonlight series. She sang 3 old songs but tthey were all in Mandarin. She put up a WHOLE lot of powder on her face. Her dress was also so shiny. Later on she introduced Jo Ba. Jo Ba came out and be a comedian which he is always is. He did is signature laugh, the laugh with shrudding his shoulder. He also sang a couple of old song. He said he haen't been in Atlantic City for quite a while. Then he said.. the next guest is going to be "ba bai" (if I translated into english I think its [all that, meaning the next guest is everything])..the handsome man no other than RAYMOND LAM! right at this instance I just had to turn on my camera and start to look for Raymond. OH GOD HERE HE COMES! I was so so so so so so so happy. I was smiling non stop for real. I never ever been so happy ever in my life. Trust me, its even more happier than getting out of school, for me that is. This is the first time I have this kind of happy feeling in my life. The first thing I notice on him was his hair. It got longer and it is a bit better looking than the hair in moonlight. He look so much better with his hair with one sided bangs. Alrigth enough, I was not checking him out ^_*. Anyway, he performed really well. He did not sang out of tunes or short breath. His voice is really great too. When he walked out, the audience seems to be more alive than ever. 85% of the audience was screaming! Like really just for this guy. Anyway He introduced the pretty pretty skinny girl Linda Chung. She is alright I guess, but the feeling she gives off is kind of stuck up. She sang pretty well until she started to walk which made her sang out of a little tune. She also put up a hell lot of make up. Shes not that tall because she was wearing a really high heel. She sang her own song, and then another cover and then Hero. I mut say her english is not that bad. Surprisingly it is her first visit to USA.
Round 2:
When she was finished. She asked who do we want to see again. Guess who it is? Yup you're right. Majority of the audience screamed out Lam Fung! but then she said nah, he just finished singing so why dont we bring out Hor Ma. Sigh we were all depresseed =[. After Hor Ma finished her songs, she started to talk. She told us that she got sick on the first day that she landed, and it seem like she was out of breath. Next one is Jo Ba, it was nothing spectacular. Then Linda. sigh WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE RAYMOND LAM!?!?!?!?! Finally! YAY! Linda said she ran out of songs to sing so she decide to do a duet. Her only problem is that she doesnt know who should she do it with. Hor Ma? Jo Ba? or Raymond Lam? It's obvious! Here comes raymond lam! and they did the song appreciated. OMG! that is like the SHIT right there. Anyway so then he performed Lover's in the sea. Which is a ok song for me. Then He performed Loving You In Searching Memories. I called piggy but I wasn't sure if she is asleep or not but I called her so she can experience my joy with me. I was devastated. Then He performed his last song. Love is Not Enough or Insufficient Love. It was awesome man.
Thats the last of the concert. And now I am still excited. Like did I really meet him? And I did! I believed this is the starting of my new life and I am damn glad that I went to the concert. No other words can describe how happy I am. People might look at me like "oh geez" and all that because it may not mean something to them but to me, meeting someone that you idolized is a big dream to me and I accomplished that. All I can say is that I am really happy the way how my life is right now....
For Christmas I want a simple T-shirt.
A white T-shirt with the word Raymond Lam going across in the back all the way at the top. and have his chinese name Lam Fung going down in black. I would be so happy to recieve that so AHEM AHEM!!!! =D
That was day 1 when my new life began.
Coming to this concert made me realized alot of things that I should have realized sooner. I wished I had handle things better with all the situation that I had a bit earlier with one of my 6 grade friends and one of my friend who I considered a real brother. It is not like I regret but I know that in the future I will become better. There are something that you should not miss in your life. I advice all of you should take the chance and you will be happy about it. Like this raymond lam thing! I am so glad that I took the chance and go to somewhere where I don't know and became so so so so so happy.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment