Thursday, February 12, 2009

Emotions are running wild

It is 12:05 A.M now and I should really be sleeping, but I have to drive my brother to the airport later around 2:30. Yes AM.. hes gonna go to NYC for 2 weeks or so.. Should I be happy I get the room by myself? No not really. I will feel lonely. OH wells.... 2 weeks should be fast but I'm sad right now.

Today in english class I actually participated, I was shock myself because then I normally don't raise my hand and participate. I was happy! I love that english class because it ain't that hard.
During this class... I finally decide to drop the "secret communication" because I realize that we don't even know each other. It bother me the whole day literally. Maybe not bother but I was thinking about it. I'm sad about that too.

Later on I met up with Nora and Kevin at the library and there wasn't any stupid study room so I couldn't eat. =(...anyhow I was helping Nora with her essay and writing a letter to Ann at the same time. It nearly took me 25 mins to write that letter shit.

I went home and nearly start transferring my series,anime,music,and pictures to my new hard drive. After that I started to watch this series called "Greatness Of A Hero" (I'll blog that one soon) and i would have to say its pretty good cuz Bernice is in it! =0... Anyhow, I went back to school early so Kevin doesn't have to be a loner =P... Econ class was sooooooo boring, and I swear I never ever wanted to leave that class more than today.

Hot Chocolate Buddy, remember the letter that I wrote to you on tuesday? I don't know why is it that I keep thinking about it. I said I would let go but somehow it will always come back to my mind. The funny thing is that we never ever even went to a level that we are both important to each other yet. So why did this surface? I miss it. So so so so so much. There's like alot that I want to tell someone too but I don't know who I can run to. I feel like I can run to nobody at all. Shit and tomorrow I would have to face biology class by myself tomorrow. Sigh, this is sad. FREAKING SAD. Since I had alot of emotions today, that is why I title this entry the way it is.

"It Doesn't Matter If We Will Meet Again
It Doesn't Matter If You Will Remember Me
I Just Want To Tell You A Secret
I Love You"

1 comment:

kevin said...

thanks, for coming back to school early, haha, ummm yeah, class feels like it takes forever to end.