Thursday, March 19, 2009

明天以后 (After Tomorrow)

I am relief on the grade that I got on my bio class for my midterm. It determined my fate that I didn't have to drop that class. Though I wish I can because it is that DAMN boring. Sigh, usually my teacher suggest the class to walk on the stairs but today when Nora and I took the elevator (like we always do), we got caught by the teacher. =X and we're just like Hi. LOL

I just got back from the gym and I am so so 110% dead tired. And I mean dead tired.

Is it a good idea to be close with someone you don't trust? Probably not. It's like I am setting up a trap for myself. But but, I can't be fuck up either and be like bye your outa my life. I don't know what to do. At times I love talking to you and at times I just hate the fact that....... Maybe I am just trap in the past like I usually am. shit.

After tomorrow, will everything be fine?
After tomorrow, will everything go back to normal?
After tomorrow, will I gain back my comfort zone?
After tomorrow, will I finally flow like water?
After tomorrow, will fate open a new door to my life?

I hate the feeling of no responding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll respond to you.