Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Exhausted

I am so so so tired so I didn't go to my last class so now I am at home. I will nap after I blog this. and I still have to study for my test tonight argh. I feel like I am somewhat screwed because I totally don't remember what the class was talking about on this chapter. Damn, and I really want to skip tonight if it weren't for that test.

I've been playing RE5!!!!!!!!! w00t! its finally out and its really enjoyable because it has co-op in it. Damn, its like 2009 right now and I've been following this series of game since 1998, makes me hella old!...aside from that I also been playing SF4 it looks hella sick and its fun. We should all get together and have a VIDEO game night.

1 comment:

SlimJim said...

just give me a time and date, i'll be the first one there =D