Monday, April 20, 2009

Hot

PEOPLE JUST NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND FUCK OFF.

Today and yesterday was sooooooooooo hot. There wasn't any difference I believe, or today was more hot. Either way it was hot. Class was alright today. I didn't do much in all three of my classes. After my last class I went to lunch with Georgie and Heidi, and it was funny. We went to this japanese place in westlake, and its better than any other japanese I've been to so far. Now I am here blogging and seriously the heat is killing me.

Why do I feel like you are not real as a friend? It seems like when you're done with me you would go on to the next one and just kinda completely being fucked up. Every time when you get on my good side, you are somehow ended up in the bad side. What are you? I feel like I don't know you. What the hell.

I gave you another shot the other day. Somehow I believed we can still make it but for some reason I feel like I am being more drifted away from your life and your life. Somehow you don't even notice how I feel yet you still pretend like everything is fine. Should I let go? If I decide to let go then I am going to start to have to be cruel to you. I have to be cruel to be kind. I'm just not gonna care anymore. You pushed me away.

Whatever, maybe this stupid heat got into me or something.

No comments: