You're the best Xiao. I knew you were gonna pull it down for me. I love you. Thanks to you I regain a lil bit of my confidence. I love you! Thanks for everything even though everything was a mess. It was funny though even though it was something serious. You are awesome and truly an amazing girl.
IT was about time that I get to watch DUEL 2 on TV instead of streaming it online. I should be sleeping now but blah. Duel 2 was great! So far both my boy and girl Landon and Jenn are still in the game. I am happy for them. I found out something funny about this show today. =X
Sometimes, I don't know what to do. Everytime when I start to forget or let go, it just comes back. I can't lie and be like "oh yeah everything is okay, just stab me more" because I can't. Doing it once was already good enough to show me how much I should really gives. If you feel like this is directed towards you then yes it must be you. If not don't trip about it. I don't want to hear or see or aim ME if its them or not. You should pretty much know what you did to determine if its you or not. Some people can forget and forgive. I thought I could forget but I can't. BUT I forgave you because everyone deserve a 2nd chance. I just can't forget.
By any chance if you guys read this. Do not come and visit me at work because I want my alone time. AND I MEAN IT. Go ahead and try and see what the consequences are.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment