I am really depress right now. Raymond is going to have his first official concert in June in HK. Sigh, I wish I can somehow go there and see him in person again. I am so tired, because of working and the gym! I need sleep! I think I am lacking of sleep. Everyone is having fun in LA! and I wish I can go down there.
It was nice talking to you on the phone, but half of the time I was really tired. I hope things got sorted out but nonetheless I know I won't be expecting anything from you ever but that doesn't mean it is a bad thing. I dunno. tell me what you want? Do you want me to continue to expect from you or not anymore?...Sometimes, it is really hard for me to tell if you are lieing or not especially after that one time. Nonetheless, I want us to work on it.
Tell me how you feel too.
I wish we could have went out on sat.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey=)
you can so go to hk for the concert.
you always wanted to spend the summer in hk and you have a job.
you can just save up and see your idol raymond. you should do it.
I thought that time you went to NYC was like an official concert also.. was it not??
i think what drew means is raymond's first concert in HK. But yea drew, save up and see your idol =D
Post a Comment