Sunday, May 31, 2009

The point?

whats the point of blogging when no one else is blogging? I don't know but everyone should blog again.

I am sorry about everything. I feel so bad. I feel like I was wasting your text and for real I guess I got carried away. I wouldn't say I was piss off at you and I know you didn't plan on to flake out again like you always do. I guess I got really annoyed of it but I know I shouldn't be because something else important needs to be taken care of. I guess I need to leave you alone. You've been a great friend I guess and what have I been to you? Maybe nothing but a real jerk. I can't help it though i guess its because everything adds up and I feel like shit. Maybe because I keep on getting flake out by you yet I feel like I asked too much. I tried so hard to not let it bother me but doesn't it sucks when you feel like you're the only one who is trying? Geo said that once you try enough and if the person treats you the same like they give you a feeling of unwanted then you should stop talking to them. Should I stop talking or trying then? I AM A ASS. =[
2morrow is a new day. You have a big day ahead of you. It is also a sad day. You need to keep your head up high and live for that someone and yourself. No matter what it is, I am sure he doesn't want you to be sad. He will be watching you from above. Be strong, be brave and face the challenge in your life. This will be the last thing I want to say to you.

YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU! I don't know what to say to you -_-' (I am talking about another person now). Just be who you are and when you are down just let it all out. No use of pretending something that you are not.

There are something I never get tired of. That is RL. I got so much on my mind but I wish I can share it to someone. Oh wells.

I want to leave for a vacation. I want to go to Hong Kong so I can see different people. Mostly the concert. But I want to leave and take a break!

No comments: