Monday, August 3, 2009

Kung Fu Dunk!

I just finish Kung Fu Dunk that I bought like a year ago I think, and I never open it till now. It is funny yet unrealistic. That is all. Xiao you probably watched this already since Jay is in it huh!

There is a series of event that happened. I went out to eat with Nora one night and then after that I went to dessert with her. HAHA we are truly pigs. We talk about some shit and yeah, I hope you feel better, nonetheless just hang in there.

I wish you are here now so I can talk or see you! I miss you NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The other night, I hang out with Ivan, Heidi, Renee, Kevin and Eric for dessert and it was fun. It is always fun when I'm out with the usual for dessert. It is always 3-1 ahaha I feel so bad for you Ivan, but that is what he gets! =D.. Too bad if I didn't have to fix my computer and if I wasn't so tired, I woulda hang out with them yesterday night for dinner and whatever they were doing last night.

1 comment:

ANN said...

i watched it. =D