Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Amy

There is no reason for what I am going to blog about. It is just something that I feel like I want to do =D...


So I met you during freshmen year and we didn't start talking yet. Then we have the same class during our sophomore year, that is when we really got to know each other and became what we are. Since then, you've been there for me all the time. I remember the fun times we had together, celebrating your first birthday with me. Chocolate syrup all over you! Outside of Aimee's house, we made a mess. I still have the picture heh. With me you aimee xiao ronald and jeff. WAsn't that the shit back then? When all of us are still busing around to get to places. Wouldn't it be good if we can relive those days again? But hey! we're suppose to make the best of those moments and take it with us and make it even more better in the future right? I remember the days when we were cutting together and skip all those classes that we hate being in! What would I do if you are not there with me to survive my high school years!?!?!?!? I am so thankful for you to come in my life. There is no better time that you could've come in. I can officially say you were my first official friend that I made in Lincoln. That is why I can never ever hate that school. Because of That school, I get to know you!....No matter what it is, we have always manage to pull through our hardship. There were a few times where people come into our life and both me and you do sometimes prioritize others before me and you but in the end, we still shine together as one! mUAHAHAHAHHA (funny because I am making it like I am loving you but I do in a different way). No matter who comes in and out of our life, for sure we will come out being the top.

I know there are things that you can't stand about me and vice versa. But no body is ever perfect for anyone that is why I have you to complete what I am missing as a person and as a friend. You're like my personal diary, I feel comfortable telling you things. I know I fucked up from times to times. I open my mouth to something I shouldn't have at times. I know I can't blame anyone but myself because I am the one who took the action. But thank god you're not the type to hold on to grudges for hella long.

I am also glad that you were with me during one of the hardest time of my life because only you were the one who truly know what went down. Seriously What am I going to do without you? I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD DAMN glad I met you heh.
I never said this in the past or whatever but for reals, you are my one and only BFF. Because you are the only one who can truly understand me and stand me for who I am.

2 comments:

amy said...

:D i honestly wouldn't know what i'd do without your presence, and you have no idea how important you are to me. it only grows stronger and stronger by the second. =] i love you much, andrew!

and now i'm going to night class.. =[

recipes said...

"...you are my one and only BFF." I am jealous i must say.