Monday, December 7, 2009

Ca't wait

I seriously can't wait until Christmas break start. I want to sleep in so bad because I am dead tired. Yesterday night (which is today morning) I stayed up to watch Burning Flame 3 and damn I woke up late today in the morning! Usually I would leave at 7:30 to go to school but today I woke up at that time! I wasn't going to go but I got some journals due sigh. And I wanted to go home too so I can knock out or eat something but then I figure if I go home then i wouldn't be coming back to class. I am so dead tired and I feel like I will have a hard time staying up awake in class later. I feel like a professional typing this fast hahahaha. Final is coming soon and I think I am prepare for it since 2/3 of my final is a essay final. Nothing can go wrong with that.

I can't wait for Christmas break to come so I can have more time to play around. Hanging out with people. Happy that people are coming back. Can't wait to hoppot! Go to movies, pool, bowling, shopping, and whats not!

1 comment:

ron-ton said...

me and xiao are comin back today!