I think I am still concert sick. this is why I hate going to concert to people I really love. I love you Raymond Lam and Bernice Liu! Somehow I never thought that I would be able to like meet them ever in real life. The most unforgettable moment was the part when I shook Bernice's Hand. I can't believe I get to freaking shake her hand. Someone as hot and as pretty as her. I got 3 goals now. 1.) Handshake with Raymond 2.) Picture with Bernice 3.) picture with Raymond.
Winter is coming and I can't wait till it is break. I am so looking fowards to school ending in like a week. I can't wait. I got alot of work due but hopefully the stupid break will accommodate it. I want to hotpot so guys, lets hotpot! I am currently watching a old series that I haven't watch yet. Burning Flame III heh.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
letts hotpot. i am down.
Post a Comment