Since when did time became so important? I don't have time for myself anymore =(...
This is sad! It was boring at work today. I pretty much did the same thing as I did yesterday which is to practice on my gift wrapping. Why do I need to gift wrap? I am a guy after all. I should not have agree to come back to this job but oh well money is important to me. Who the hell doesn't love money? Green = good right?
So for our tea sample today was Caramel and Rum. Iced. It is good when it is cold tea but I haven't try it as hot tea. This tea reminds me of you Xiao mainly because it has a hint of rum smell in it. Not that you smell like Rum but I guess because rum is an alcohol and alcohol reminds me of you mostly. Thank god I don't have to work here until next Friday because I am dead tired. I wish it is already next year. 2011!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG alcohol reminds you of me. lame!
btw alcohol and tea sounds wrong in a way.
Post a Comment