Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Unexpectedly

Life is always throwing you curve ball whether you like it or not. People would've never imagine where they will be within a year or so. 2012 as of now has been one hell of a ride for me since the beginning of this year like march through april. What can I say. It seems like I am getting closer to graduate. Everybody is graduating this year too. I believe. If not everybody then most of us will. They are all mostly worry about finding a job. Me on the other hand is happy to get the fuck out of school and just take up whatever job I can find. Probably working as a stripper is my #1 choice. Actually looking back, I think I am bless to have what I have in life. Not necessarily the things that I want but you can't always get what you want and I am fine with that. The last two years, I have been to the most wrestling event I ever been to and I am thankful for that. I never imagined that I could go at least 3 times a year to these wrestling event. Maybe because I know how to drive now. I remember the first and only time I went was back in high school freshman year. Anyway now that I've been to other, not just some weakass one but Summerslam is a big deal. I am glad. To be able to live as long as I have and see the birth of Final Fantasy 4 all the way till final fantasy 14 and more is also a bless. Man if God makes me walk away tmr from life I have no problem doing so. It's been a year since Xiao came back. I am glad it is back like the old times again. Having her presence here in San Francisco is just one of the best. Actually I would love to have everyone back here in San Francisco even though we all do our own thing sometimes. I am glad that I am able to spend time with the people that I really love and the people that I can call friends this summer. Xiao Jimmy and Aimee and of course the others too but these 3 are always MIA to school or something. People that I always love Amy, Aimee, Xiao,George, Kevin, Jimmy, Yong, and Ronald (no specific order). Thanks for always being there guys.

No comments: