Saturday, December 29, 2012
Holy Cow!
Holy Cow
It's been awhile since I update this. Every once in awhile I would love to blog here though no one I know read this anymore and this cannot be public anymore haha. Do anyone still remember that our blog exist? Probably not.
Boy oh boy, am I glad this semester is over or what. It has been a week into my break and I am somewhat sad as people are leaving after this week. This year, not only did I get to reconnect with some people like Aimee, but also I gained new friends that I thought I would've never gained such as Edmund. Yeah.
It might seem strange to people that Edmund and I are getting close. Don't ask me how or why it happens. I guess it just happens. Anyhow I am glad. Next Aimee. I am seriously glad that we get to reconnect after all those bs that was thrown at us. I love how we get to talk and interact and text message and skype with each other. =]. Most importantly, I can reach you whenever I want to. Another person that I am glad that I make a connection with or I guess I hang out alot more during this break would be Jimbo. We never hang out as much until this year, where I felt like we hung out alot even though sometimes are hang out times are short or merely just 30 mins. Nonetheless I am glad to have you people.
So a day or two ago, I went to livermore to shop with this super duper great friend of mine. The atmosphere at livermore was so different compare to the malls that I've been to. I think it is because it is a open mall type kind of thing. Whereas all the mall I've been to are closed roof mall. Anyhow, its another outlet mall and nothing spectacular. Hmm so the store we spent the most time in was Levi's. I got my jeans in like less than a min or so. My friend had to try his jeans on so he did................
WHile I was waiting for him, outside of the fitting room, this trigger my mind to think of something way back in the past.
October 8th 2007 was a really old time to even remember. However that was the first time I actually did like a real actual shopping with my best guy friend then. Man.. that time was one of the time that I really enjoyed and it was a long time since I was able to shop like that. Hmm I remember he wanted me to try on some dress shirt and some jackets, but I was so embarrassed or something and I was taking kind of long. He actually went into my fitting space and helped me put on the clothes. I remember this like it was still in the back of my head. My eyes were looking side ways like I was really embarrassed or something. This was so much fun... The only complaint I had was that I wished it was a girl with me trying on clothes instead of him!
Anyhow I zoned back into reality and that was the end of my night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment