YEsterday I wasn't really happy already. During my asam, my last clas. We were watching this video about Chinatown. I saw chinese play ground, commodore stockton, and the building of AWRC. Right at that instant, I knew that i had miss all those places. In my year 07-08, I was working at AWRC. I really miss working with the people I had did and also the kids. Those were really really great times.
Then later on at night I was realllllllll emo because... sigh I'm not even going to go there.
THEN LATER ON AT THE REAL late night, I was so piss but I kept it inside. Someone pissed me off literally. It is always like this. I am really really getting tired of it. REAL sick of it. It seems like you are a bullshitter now, always coming up with excuses....
I wish you are here right now so I can have someone to talk to.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry for pissing you off last night, if that was me. =[
andrewwwww, i hope you're not mad at meee too, sighhhhhh, i know our lives aren't going to well... but i don't want to be your enemy =(. it's not like i wanted to ditch you guys yesterday, i'm just trying to keep myself together with everybody! especially with my parents... with my school work
i am sry if i pissed u off last night with the tokbox. i was just trying to have fun and forget about what happened to me. and i though i was entertaining you guys.
there are some real depressing movies/clips you are going to watch in ASAM.
Dont keep things inside, you have to tell people, then you can start to let it go. Email me when you need to get things off your mind=)
Post a Comment