Today was sorta a bad day in a way before I head out to Econ class, I had found out something that was so devastated but I am not going to share it because I can not share it.
One thing for sure is that I am so so so so so Happy that I met up with one of my old (young) friend from work back when I was at AWRC. That jerk had changed so much but I will give that person an A cuz that person said I got skinnier! =D, We didn't really do anything but we chilled. I was beating his ass down. J/K. this friend that I am talking about is Ben. After meeting up with him, I grabbed a lunch/dinner on my way home. I watched so anime and study but I ended up sleeping. When it was testing time, I think I did an OK job on it. Blah.
Tomorrow is Thursday and I am not looking foward to Bio Class again. BORING.
SHORT AND SIMPLE IS WHAT I STRIVE FOR!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
by devastating you mean me?
i am scared, lost, and confused.
andrew, sorry about last time.
I knew you wanted to pay,
but i saw it in amy's eyes that she didnt want you to do it.
you would totally drive her crazy
i really like the vegetarian restaurant. good choice.
Post a Comment