Sunday, January 18, 2009

Belated

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AMY!

Yesterday morning we were suppose to go get breakfast but amy texted me and i mis-interpret it I guess. So I thought breakfast was cancel. Then I decided to buy food for just the 2 of us and hot chocolate and cake for her. We ate for a little bit then met up with the guys. They were late. freaking 11 became 12.

Anyhow I was already full so I didn't feel like eating at all. Though the food looked so tempting hah. Anyway when we were done, I got the check and paid for it. Apparently SOMEONE got mad at me for doing that. I tried talking to that person but that person was being mean to me for the first time. It made me feel emo and ruined my day. I was just being nice.

Now I am waiting for my ipod to get sold so I can get a new mp3 player. So I made a scrap book for amy and a bracelet. I hope she likes them. The scrap book is kinda messy cuz it was made by me but nonetheless it is from my heart.

HOT CHOCOLATE <3 Though I want iced mocha next time.

1 comment:

amy said...

thank you, baby. =] i'm so sorry about this morning and i just want to say that i appreciate everything you've done for me and the fact that you've been in my life the past four years. i love you much!