Friday, February 6, 2009

Thanks For The 7 of You Guys.

I haven't blog for hella long, and exactly like what my title says, I love the 7 of you guys. Today was out of nowhere that Ann showed up around like 5 ish. I knew she didn't show up by herself cuz she would never do that for me =(.. so I was thinking maybe she was with Nora or sophia and vanessa. Then out of nowhere, this small and tiny girl walked in!.... its AMY!.... which maed me hella happy then out of nowhere, its JIMMY! I was like lemme guess Kevin is going to come! and it is!... then I was like aww man where is my carebear! I was thinking maybe he got locked up at home but out of nowere he came!!!!! Made my day!... we all chipped in to buy a super lotto ticket and hopefully we will win. And if we then its all because of the "great eight" that were together. Amy, Andrew,Ann,Eric,Jimmy,Kevin,Ronald,Xiao. Even though today missed Xiao and Ronald, I still love them.

7 comments:

ron-ton said...

i miss you all to. if you guys win the lottery, sharing is caring!

kevin said...

hell yeah ron, if we win the lottery we'll bang you with some of the money!

amy said...

=D it was really nice seeing you today. i hadn't seen you in a week! we have things to catch up on. lol wink wink*

ron-ton said...

no...i don't want to be banged...

SlimJim said...

hopefully we win! just remember who has the ticket lol

kevin said...

lol, not that kind of bang, i meant "bang" as in sharing with you! unless ann doesn't get too greedy...

recipes said...

kevin has been banging everything lately.

I dont want to money if you guys win, but take me to HK=)

I made cookies today.
i cant wait to go home and share it with you guys