Wednesday, June 17, 2009

林峯

Alright today is officially the concert of Raymond Lam. I am sad that I am not there with him to open his first concert. When I saw the clip of the concert, there were alot of guys beside me taht are his fans. They were filming him through their phone! I so wish I was there. But oh wells, I am sure when he is around here I will be there. BE THERE. I WILL BE WAITING.

I have drop summer school and I am glad I did because now I don't feel like I have any pressure or stress over school. HURRAY for me =]. I wonder what I should do next, well I think I have a plan of what I am already going to do but until then if I am sucessful of doing it then I will let everybody know but until then i'll keep quiet about it.

So I wonder if you are playing around with me or not. I feel so close with you at times but at the same time I feel distant. I wonder why? Maybe its because of what you said that night? But I don't think its that night anymore. Maybe its your actions. I feel like you feel like you are obligated to do all of what you do. If thats the case then I don't want you to do it just cuz you feel obligated. So tell me how do you really feel? I want to know.

Someone told me that they are going to SJSU. I am really sad about it but I should have expected. I feel like when you leave, a part of me will also be leaving though I don't want you to leave. Even though we don't talk as much i still miss your presence here in SF. I really don't know what to say though I do wish that you will transfer back. So evil of me. Either way I wish you luck in SJ and do not fail. You're a bright kid. When you respond, my heart literally shocked and happy. I wonder what will our fate be like, will we cross path again?

There is also other problem that is going on in my life but I know I shouldn't be blogging about it because I don't feel like its the right place to let it out.

No comments: