I am so tired... LOL I watched UP and it was a great movie. It's funny too. I don't think its all that great but its great. After movie I went to IHOP with Geo and no funny shit happen this time. When I park then I realize I forgot to throw the parking ticket back at the basket but I dont think it matters. We both got what we wanted. After we finished we talk and talk and talk and talk and talk about random shit =]. Dude, I admit I totally saw a different side of you yesterday morning. I mean it in a good way too. Either way I figure out that second cousin is not blood related to you.
School is starting soon and I am not sure if I am going to stick with it. I don't want to go but blah. I havent even choose my classes for fall semester and my registration ticket is just around the corner of my eye. Aside from that I have a very important decision to make.
I went to drink with Hot Chocolate Buddy today but we didn't get any hot chocolate. We got something else. We sat and sat and sat and sat. Talk about random stuff. =]. I love it. Then we went to safeway and I needed to Pee so bad. After that we went home and Here I am blogging.
Thanks HCB (hot chocolate buddy) and Geo for hanging out with me when i am lonely =].
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dude 2nd cousin is blood!!!
1. your cousin is blood.
2. your dad's cousin is blood.
3. your dad's cousin's kids' are blood.
therefore your 2nd cousin is blood!
Post a Comment