Friday, June 19, 2009

Thanks

Thank you so much for driving me. I knew I can count on you that is why you were the first person that came on to my mind....

After I got picked up from pool I went to IN N OUT and we ate in the car and talk. We talk and talk for almost like an hour and its great catching up with you. Too bad we will have less class this semester and see each other less. I am glad I am still in touch with you! I don't know if you read this or not but I hope you don't. =X. Whatever you are going through right now, I hope you made the right path and if you ever need someone to talk to, I am here!

I don't know what went wrong at POOL but I certainly wish you would have talked with us.

2nd day of Raymond Lam's concert and I really wish right now I was there. To get his autograph CD. I really want it. I wonder if people would sell it on EBAY. I would pay a 100 bucks for it. I feel sad now when I know I didnt go. I just want to escape and see someone I really admire.

No comments: