I am currently in the computer lab doing nothing so I will blog. I was going to do my homework but Amy distracted me! heh.. I haven't blog lately because I don't have that much time to blog and I am always so tired. Anyhow, I kind of went shopping on Friday and didn't get what I want. Sigh. Why is it so hard to shop around when I have one specific thing!
So I met up again at night with Amy and Ben, and we have a change of plan. we went to dessert, I guess you can say twice. Not really a dessert but we had Yogurt. Then after that, it was Ivan's birthday so I thought it would be pretty rude if I don't go since I got a invite. So I went and it was another dessert thingy. We were chilling and chatting most of the time and eat dessert. It was another fun night but tired. -_-' I think we all need to hang out more. It will bring fun! I forgot to mention, no body was emo =D. That is a damn bonus point!! hahhaa.
As of now, life can't get any better than it already is, for the most part hah. Cherish what you have because you will never know what you have can be gone in a blink of an eye.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment