Even though you don't have a chance to read this, you are still on the list hahaha, and no Xiao, I am not making this imaginary friend up!
I've known you since as long as I remember. You always encourage me to shoot in basket ball hahaha, and we I was always on your team when we were picking teams. I am glad I can always be on your team and thanks for not letting me get pick last hahaha. I remember how I always choke you with my arm back in the days. We lost in touch and keep in touch and lost in touch. It is funny but I am glad that I still have a chance to KIT with you. You changed so much but you're still the same and nice old Sherman that I known! hahaha...
I remember in elementary school where we always play dodge ball and then buy Popsicle. Usually in middle school we would always play basket ball and buy chips for lunch. We were in the same class and thats about it. You were awesome and cool! ahha I still remember how you stood up for me back in fourth grade I believe. I guess what make our friendship so important to me was because you're the one who always encourage me in basketball during middle school so yeah. And I am glad we were always a team with the others to go against the CBs in the early morning games ahaha
Thank god we still keep in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment