I watched twilight and I am not impress at all. I don't see anything special about that movie at all. Maybe I am just not that into it.
I have to register for class tomorrow so I hope I still have the classes that I want. I am going to take hard ass classes next semester man. so I hope I will stick in to it! Chemistry, Accounting, English, what am I thinking man! I am pretty sure I can pass Chemistry though. I got my cousins, Ben, Ivan, Jimmy, and Amy to help me! They all taken Chemistry before. So I am banking on that. I am so seriously looking to finish my damn GE and transfer the hell out of here. I can't wait until I transfer to either UCSC or SJSU!
Work sucks. Try doing the same thing for 1 in a half year I am surprise I am not dead yet.
I stop watching series lately. I rather sleep. I find watching series consume wayyyyy too much of my time. Beside that, Raymond is in none of the series so I guess that is why I am NOT that attracted to any of the series. HAH...
We are done. I am so over it. I am glad it is over. The last thread has been cut.
If there is one situation you can change from the past, what would it be?
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
andrew, are you taking chemistry with me??? i have a sad thing to tell you.. =[
Post a Comment