Saturday, January 10, 2009

Waiting...

I am currently waiting for my cousin to come out of shower so we can game some more. Sad to say but I am once starting school AGAIN. Hopefully I can stay focus since I lost track 2 times already. Hard to say but I don't have a passion for school. I don't think many people does.

Sometimes, I feel like the more you try and avoid the things that bother you the most, the more it will come back and bite you. It's gotten to the point where it is annoying. And I really don't know where I am heading at =P... This time there are only 2 things that I am focusing on. School and work, nothing more, nothing less. I made a huge mistake by putting 110% trust and time on this one person that I shouldn't have. Now it is time to accommodate what I had lost. Blah.. Enough with this.

I feel like setting a long term goal can be a bad thing. There can be many set backs and discouraging moment. So from here on I will only have short term goal, one after another. Hopefully I can achieve them.

I want to quit school. Simply because I don't feel like going to school or rather I hate it. HATE IT. Then again shouldn't I be happy that I can go to college? Why am I not happy at all. I told myself many time that I should be lucky to go to college but I don't feel that way. If I can I would give my position in college to someone who reallys want to go to college. Sigh. Only if life can be much more easier.
School is starting on monday and I am not ready at all. I am not ready to be stuck in class for 1 hour sleeping and doing nothing. I hate going to school just to look at the clock ticking.

My schedule is
Monday- English 9:00-10:00, Career 10:00-11:00, break 11:00-12:00, ASAM 12:00-1:00, Chinese 6:00-9:30
Tuesday/Thursday- Biology 8:00-11:00
Wed Fri- Same as monday w/o the chinese class

Is this schedule crazy or what? I hope it is march right now so I can get Eric Lam third album.... Wait did I said Eric? He wish he has a album, I'm TALKING ABOUT RAYMOND LAM! =P

1 comment:

whale said...

LOL of course I have an album, it's not released yet. You don't even know. The world isn't prepared for it Andrew, once I release this, man o man.. Can you imagine Raymond + Eric Lam in a tagteam concert? DAMN!

Great points btw with setting goals. I think some people feel the opposite, others may feel like a goal doesn't exist. What matters is that you choose what's best for you, what you feel like doing. Be passionate and just stick with school for now. You can make a lot more money once you get out of college. Keep your head up and think positive. Take care, carebear! :P